Wednesday 22 February 2017

Movies I'll never get sick of

Mean Girls (2004)

A movie I have seen hundreds of times in high school and in my spare time. A teen movie that we all have connected with on some level (even if we don't want to admit it.)


Rotten Tomatoes: 84%

Groundhog Day (1993) 

A classic comedy that repeats groundhog day over and over again. Just so happens to be a movie i'd watch over and over again.


Rotten Tomatoes: 96%


The Mask (1994)

One of my favourite Jim Carrey movies that always makes me laugh and is a classic that I love. Never going to get sick of that laugh he does throughout the movie. 

Rotten Tomatoes: 77%


The Matrix (1999)

Probably one of the only science fiction movies I will never stop watching. Great story line, action filled, and CGI work was great for the year made- The Matrix speaks for itself.


Rotten Tomatoes: 87%  


Step Brothers (2008)

The newest movie I have on my list even though it came out 9 years ago. Don't know what it is about this movie but makes me laugh every time I watch it. Will Ferrell and John Reilly working together was a great way to make this movie a rewatch. 


Rotten Tomatoes: 55% 

The Lion King (1994)

Of course I had to throw in a animated movie. Best classic Disney movie to this day (in my opinion.) Everyone knows this movie and loves it, no doubt a movie no one can ever get sick of. 

Rotten Tomatoes: 92% 

White Chicks (2004)

Having a stupid funny sense of humour is one of the reasons why this is in my top 5 movies and the reason why I will rewatch it, just to make me laugh. 

Rotten Tomatoes: 15% 

Back to the Future (1985)

Giving us a glimpse of the future, this classic movie I watched growing up and will continue to watch. Out of the movies I chose it has the highest rating according to Rotten Tomatoes and I couldn't agree more. 


Rotten Tomatoes: 96%

No comments:

Post a Comment